We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. **Join komoot to manage our growing team of freelance editors and produce stunning content that inspires the biggest cycling and outdoor community in Europe.
* You will travel together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides. # Responsibilities**What you will do*** Build and manage the editorial calendar for our Collections and guides to inspire cyclists, hikers and mountain bikers.
* Manage a team of currently 20 freelance editors and assign tasks, enforce deadlines, and evaluate performance. * Are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects, enjoy to plan, coordinate and ensure the flawless execution of tasks.
* Have great communication interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, motivate and mentor a multilingual team of freelancers.
* Have a true interest and knowledge of the outdoors, including hiking, cycling and mountain biking--you are ideally experienced in all of them and even wrote about them all.
* You ideally speak at least two other languages (French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch) besides your excellent fluent spoken and written English* Feel at home in the digital world and always adopt the latest tools to improve your own efficiency. #Location- UTC-1 to UTC+3See more jobs at komoot # How do you apply?
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site.