Grants ManagerAbout WPLNWomen Public Leadership Network (WPLN) is on a mission to pave a better way for women seeking every level of elected office, increase the number of women under consideration for political and government-related appointments, and grow a support system for women who believe that limited government principles lead to personal economic freedom and stronger economies.
To achieve these goals, WPLN has developed strategic education and engagement partnerships throughout the country. Through these partnerships, WPLN provides programming, grants, education, and engagement opportunities to fulfill its mission.
WPLN is growing and looking for motivated results-focused professionals to join our team now! OverviewA key strategy for WPLN is supporting local initiatives and education efforts with the power to foster long-term change through grants consistent with WPLN vision. We are looking for an experienced Grants Manager to lead WPLN philanthropic grant-writing work to community-based organizations and initiatives.
This role will be responsible for developing the WPLN grant process, monitoring the performance of existing grants, and working with leadership to identify emerging opportunities for investment.
Knowledge and Skills- At least three years of experience in grant writing, reporting, and/or institutional giving. - Excellent writing and organizational skills. - Ability to read and process large amounts of information in short period of time.
- Ability to set goals, develop projects, and see through to completion.
- Ability to work independently and remotely. - High ethical standards, integrity, and humility.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect effectively across the community. - Proven ability to think ahead, problem solve, engage proactively, and take initiative.
- Team player with the grit to adapt and excel in an entrepreneurial environment. - Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent related experience. - Commitment to WPLN vision. Women Public Leadership Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Women Public Leadership Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered in the UnitedStates.