But if you don’t, that’s ok -- the faster you apply, the quicker we can get to teaching you about:**
* Building services and deploying them on top of Kubernetes and/or Google Cloud Platform
* Familiarity with how to design, build, understand and maintain distributed systems
* Working with Terraform and/or other infrastructure orchestration tooling
* Participating in an on call rotation and/or site reliability engineering (SRE) experience
* Automating infrastructure operations
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Accomplishing that will require people like you: talented, curious, growth-minded and empathetic engineering managers that are excited to build, support and lead our infrastructure teams.
Production Engineering, which is part of our core engineering organization, builds, operates and improves the heart of Shopify’s technical platform.
As an experienced infrastructure engineering manager, we need your help to both start new teams and expand and grow the missions of our existing teams. We are a fast-growing team focused on building and maintaining tools and services to unlock the power of planet scale infrastructure for all of Shopify’s merchants, buyers and developers. We’re looking forward to reading your application.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard.
In order to support these growing businesses—as well as the next million—our systems need to be fast, reliable, scalable and secure. Learn more about what this can mean for you. Over 1.7 million businesses have bet their success on the stability and performance of the Shopify platform.